Thursday, April 9, 2009

It's official

After proving I am who I am by showing lots of paperwork and even giving them a vial of blood, I now have a Montana drivers license. 

Ok, so I didn't have to give a vial of blood, but I did have to hand over several pieces of paper to prove that I am who I say I am and that I do, indeed, live in the state of Montana. They even wanted to see my marriage license along with my birth certificate. 

We also have Montana plates for the car (just arrived today in the mail). I'm actually glad to get the plates. I'm tired of people looking at me funny when I go to the store or get gas -- She's from Illinois? Where's Illinois? She's not from these parts, that I can tell.

Joe and I are now officially Montana residents. 

We don't own a gun. I guess that's next. 

No comments:

Post a Comment