Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Recycling? Huh?

Ha. Like there's a recycling center near there. Pipe dream! 

People around here don't recycle, unfortunately. There's no place to take it. Well, not an immediate place to take it.  After a bit of research, because I cannot throw out glass bottles, tin cans, newspaper, plastic bags, and plastic cartons, I found recycling centers and drop off places in bigger towns in the state (like Billings has a lot of places to put your recycling). I just can't throw this stuff away when I know it's more beneficial if it's recycled. I just wish others here felt the same way and I've been told not to bring it up. No one will listen. 

There's always an adjustment moving to someplace completely new. We are officially adjusting to our surroundings and getting used to a slower pace of life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment